Friday, November 18, 2011

McY D's

I never thought the day would come when I'd go to McDonald's on a regular basis to meet my nutritional needs.  But here it is.  I've gone more times than I can count this study abroad.   I can't help it.  It's cheap.  It's delicious.  It tastes like America.  Most importantly, it is satisfying. I go there not because I am hungry, but seems to be the only meal these days that leaves me feeling satisfied.  Does my body really just need a good 99 pence cheeseburger in its system?  Maybe.  All I know is that those golden arches bring me happiness.



Luckily, I only have 2 more weeks in London (which is sad) but it means not much time left to gain huge amounts of weight.  So... I may not do anything to kick this McDonald's habit.


One random tid bit conclusion I have come to:  I don't like the crust on my sandwiches.  I love cheeseburgers because they don't have a crust.




I also want to give a shout out to BK for a delicious chicken sandwich I had today.  I judged you too soon.



3 comments:

  1. hahahaha brilliant. well said on the bus that one day. I miss being kicked out of the McDonalds on Notting Hill…

    ReplyDelete