Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweden

 My amazing trip to Sweden with my amazing friend, Kate, and staying with an amazing Swedish family, was the perfect way to end my study abroad.


I have been missing study abroad since the moment I landed in America.


True, America is great, and I am glad I live here, but still.


One plus to being home- I can sit at home being as antisocial as I want, whenever I want.


On the other side, I miss my friends.  I miss my friends in Utah, and I miss my friends from London.


At least arianna is coming on sunday and my siblings are coming after that!



Malou let us borrow her numerous fur coats.  How have I survived all my life without one of these?



Stockholm was decked out for Christmas.  It was perfect.




This amazing family took us bowling our first night there, 





and let us join in on some holiday baking.




No comments:

Post a Comment