Friday, August 6, 2010

My Blog.

I have finally gotten around to doing what i've been wanting to do all summer. I made a blog. I can now record all the moments I have been narrating in my head all summer as if I had a blog.

At the moment, my life consists of getting up early, going to work, having lunch on fountain square, back to work, reading Jane Eyre, and various nightly activities (nothing overly exciting, just exciting enough). Every once in a while, I make cookies too. I like trying new recipes, so if anyone has any good ones, give me a holla. Ones with chocolate chips are preferred but not necessary.

I work with a bunch of 45 year old women who make me smile and laugh every day. I also deal with a lot of forms. Forms that I fill out, stamp, and copy. I spend a lot of good quality time with the copier. We bond often, especially when I am tending it when it is sick. This is probably good practice for nursing. After copying the forms, I look up addresses and stuff the addressed envelopes with the now completed forms. Not to brag, but I have gotten very good at this process.

I only have 1 more week of work before going back to school. Bitter sweet. I will actually miss work, there are some pretty great people there. But I am excited to get back to Utah, specifically p-town. I especially miss my utah friends!!! Ok, back to watching so you think you can dance and possibly a 2 and a half hour version of wuthering heights, and reading more of Jane. Yes, this is my friday night. Love it.


1 comment:

  1. So great to hear you have a blog... I am slow to update mine, but do get arround to it sometime :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete