Sunday, August 8, 2010

fun facts for friends

I just wanted to let my friends (who have blogs I listed as blogs I follow, besides, you'll be the only ones reading this anyway) know that a friend of mine named holly, who I think is totally awesome, said that after looking at my blog she proceeded to look at all of my friends' blogs. She told me I have the coolest friends, and I said I know, right? It did make me realize that my life is probably the most boring out of any of yours, but I am perfectly okay with that. I can live vicariously through all of you.

On a completely unrelated note, one reason I am thrilled to leave the beautiful state of ohio is to escape bugs. They are noisy, gross, annoying, and painful. At the moment, I am covered in bug bites while listening to the sound of cicadas outside my window. Lovely.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE HOLLY!!!
    also, the cicadas here have this weird like ticking noise like a machine and it only happens right around dinner time....its sooo weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few things for the record:

    1. I'm totally flattered to get a shout out in your blog
    2. I think you have a super interesting life, too
    3. I hate cicadas and all sorts of bugs
    4. I also think you are awesome

    ReplyDelete