Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I Never Thought I'd Learn in School

I found something interesting while studying human development today. While reading in the chapter about socioemotional development in early adulthood, I came across this useful piece of information...

"Women tend to rate as most important such traits as considerateness, honesty, dependability, kindness, understanding, and earning prospects; men prefer good looks, cooking skills, and frugality."


So many conversations had at BYU are running through my mind right now...

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad you're good looking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie! I'm so glad you commented on my blog, I had no idea you had a blog! So excited to follow it. And so excited for you to do Nursing! It really is great..ha sometimes I want to shoot myself but for the most part it is great. We need to catch up soon. I hope you're loving life though! So glad to have found you on here!

    ReplyDelete